Terms and Conditions
Destination Rewards, Inc. ("Program Manager") is the program manager for the EntertainmentHotelBucks program; general terms and conditions related to this program are found below.
The EntertainmentHotelBucks program ("Program") is offered to you as a promotional program that allows you to use your Hotel Bucks ("Award") to save on a wide variety of Hotels. There are some important matters you should understand about the Program:
- Your Hotel Bucks account is a complimentary benefit included with your Entertainment Savers Guide. There is no cash surrender value for any Hotel Bucks remaining in your account at the time it is closed.
- The value of your Award may be redeemed only online towards reservations of hotels and condos available at EntertainmentHotelBucks.com ("Website"). You must book through the Website to take advantage of this Award.
- For offerings available on the Website, you may use only a portion of your Hotel Bucks towards your reservation; the remainder of the price must be paid for with a major credit or debit card. We believe that you will find that your Hotel Bucks will provide you with real value - saving you real money compared to best price you could find elsewhere for the same reservation type at the same hotel.
- Hotel Bucks may not be combined with or applied to other promotions or offers or special rate programs of any type, and purchases made through the Program may not qualify for credit in hotel or other loyalty programs.
- The Award may not be redeemed for cash, in whole or part. You may use your Hotel Bucks only to save on reservations made through the Website. You have no property rights or other legal interests in EntertainmentHotelBucks including Hotel Bucks in your account.
- The Award is not a gift card, nor a debit or credit card, and it is non-transferable after activation. Any sale or barter involving your Award will void it completely.
- The Program or any portion thereof may be revised or terminated at any time in the Program Manager's sole discretion and without notice. Your Hotel Bucks expire one year from the purchase of your Entertainment Savers Guide but in no event later than December 31, 2012. In the event the Program is terminated, you will have 30 days from the termination date to use all of your accumulated Hotel Bucks.
- All Program offers, including the participating merchants, are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- You may access continuously updated Terms and Conditions of the Program on the Website. Please also review the terms and conditions relating to a specific hotel or condo, which you will find when clicking on that property on the Website. By accessing the Website and using your Award, you agree to be bound by all applicable terms and conditions.
- Program Manager has the right to monitor your Program activity. If there is any misuse of your Award, the Program Manager reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account.
- This offer is void where prohibited by applicable federal, state or local laws or regulations and are subject to change as may be necessary to comply with such laws or regulations.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Program Manager and any merchants participating in the Program make no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind concerning Program offers available. You release Program Manager, its affiliates, employees and representatives of all liability regarding the purchase and use of any goods or services through the Program, including any goods that may be lost, stolen or destroyed. All participating merchants are in no way affiliated with or responsible for Program administration.
- All transactions after your initial purchase, including but not limited to revisions and cancellations, if allowed and subject to all fees, must be carried out through the Website at www.EntertainmentHotelBucks.com or by calling the EntertainmentHotelBucks Service Center.
- Terms, cancellation policies, hotel/condo or resort or other merchant participation are subject to change without notice. There are no refunds, exchanges, replacements or conversions for Hotel Bucks, nor any credit for no-shows or unused amounts of Hotel Bucks. In some cases, there may be changes in circumstances that are beyond the control of Program Manager and/or its affiliates. Accordingly, Program Manager and/or its affiliates reserve the right to substitute the components and suppliers of the offer should circumstances so require.
- Program Manager, its agents, assignees and designees, act only as order processors for the hotels and condos. Program Manager and its respective affiliates, agents, assignees, and designees do not assume any liability or responsibility for damage, expense, inconvenience, injury, accident, death or damage to any persons or property, whatsoever, with respect to any supplier or at any hotel/condo, resort, or on any ship or aircraft, or in transit to and from said venues. Nor will Program Manager or its affiliates, agents, assignees, and designees assume any liability or be responsible in any way for any damage, expense or inconvenience due to cancellations or delays due to weather or mechanical breakdowns, or arising from war, acts of God or acts of terrorism.
- Program Manager will not have any liability whatsoever for purchases made in good faith by individuals who claim to have authority to act on your behalf.
- Program Manager and/or its affiliates shall not be liable for errors or omissions by their employees or agents in interpreting or carrying out the terms of this Program.
- Program Manager and its affiliates, employees or representatives will not have any liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, expense, non-performance, consequential or special damages, accident or injury incurred in the course of a Program participant's use of any good or service received through the Program or as a result of any defect in or failure of such rewards. Program Manager makes no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to the goods or services offered by any supplier and specifically disclaim any implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Hotel Bucks may be used for saving on hotel/condo stays depending on factors including, but not limited to, the location, length of stay and desired travel dates. Hotel Bucks are applied to the most competitive, unrestricted published prices offered directly from participating hotels/condos. Hotel Bucks are applied at the time of transaction for instant savings at the point of purchase.
- In general, one of the travelers must be at least 18 years of age and must have a major credit card in his/her name at the time of check-in to cover any incidental charges incurred during the stay. The actual minimum age requirement is always determined by the travel supplier and may vary. It is the sole responsibility of the traveler to verify minimum age requirements.
- It is your responsibility to review and verify the accuracy of all documents and correspondence with regard to names, dates, and room and/or cabin category. You will be responsible for any errors or omissions not brought to the attention of Program Manager within 24 hours of receipt of those documents or email confirmation.
- It is the sole responsibility of the traveler to determine and obtain all necessary documentation required for travel. Travelers are responsible to know what legal documents are needed to enter different countries.
- All reservations are based on availability and are limited to what is available for booking on the Website at the time of transaction.
- Transportation to/from the hotel/condo is not included. Prices displayed on the Website do not include, merely by way of example and without limitation, any applicable hotel/condo service or resort fees, charges for optional incidentals (such as mini-bar snacks or telephone calls), or fuel or regulatory surcharges. The supplier will assess these fees, charges and surcharges either at check-in or upon checkout.
- Tax Recovery Charge: Taxes charged for hotel/condo reservations on the Website are a recovery of applicable transaction taxes (e.g., sales and use, occupancy, room tax, excise tax, value added tax, airport surcharges, airport fees, etc.) that Program Manager pays to the vendors (e.g., hotels/condos, etc.) in connection with the purchase, and any sum collected for Taxes and Other Fees beyond that amount will be retained by Program Manager to offset costs for charges associated with providing the reservation or other service.
- Hotel/Condo cancellation and refund policies, along with cancellation fees, if applicable, vary by travel supplier and will be disclosed at the time of booking.
- For hotel/condo and resort reservations, the traveler must present a copy of the Hotel/Condo Confirmation Check-In Voucher at check-in. The traveler may be denied check-in without this document. If you need additional copies of the confirmation before traveling, please visit the My Account section on the Website where your pending confirmations may be viewed and printed. (Because you will be charged for the room and taxes for the room at the time of booking, check your hotel receipt to make sure that the hotel does not charge you for the room or taxes on the room that you already paid through the Website. Of course, your hotel bill may include resort fees, parking charges, incidental expenses, etc. for which you have not already paid.)
- The recipient agrees to abide by all terms and conditions of purchase applicable to the travel supplier with whom recipient deals through the Website. Program Manager and its affiliates will not be responsible for any damages suffered by travelers as a result of any such failure.
Program Manager's Low Price Hotel/Condo Guarantee
To qualify for the Program Manager's low price hotel/condo guarantee, the lower rate ("Comparison Price") for the hotel/condo accommodation that you purchased and paid for from the Program must be:
- a) Identical to the one you purchased through the Program, meaning that it is for the same hotel/condo, reservation dates, number of guests, room type (i.e., "standard room with king bed"), and subject to the same cancellation and advance purchase policies, and other terms and conditions governing the rates. All other features that affect pricing, including but not limited to views, location, smoking/non-smoking, kitchen or other amenities, must also be the same. A claim may be denied if the lower priced room is not identical in all respects to the booked room;
- b) For an available room-only rate offered to the general public for immediate purchase and must be verifiable by the Program Manager;
- c) Found within 24 hours after you have purchased and fully paid for your accommodation through the Program Website; and
- d) Found on a publicly available website that shows the exact hotel/condo you are booking before you pay and allows you to complete the transaction on the site (but do not complete it if you wish to take advantage of the Low Hotel/Condo Price Guarantee).
In addition, to be eligible for a refund under the "Low Hotel/Condo Price Guarantee", your eligible Hotel Bucks account must be active and payments up-to-date at the time of accommodation purchase. Proof of the lower price must be submitted to the Program Manager as detailed below:
Submit your claim to the Program Manager at email@example.com or via fax to 561-994-3996 within 48 hours from the time you purchased your hotel/condo stay through the Program Website. When a claim form covers multiple hotel/condo nights, the rates will be compared for each night separately.
Each claim form requires proof of the lower rate (e.g., a screen shot of the website showing the lower rate and all applicable terms and conditions relating to such rate).
Please note that Program Manager will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, human errors, technical malfunctions, failures, interruptions, omissions, or deletions, or for information that is processed late or incorrectly or that is incomplete. The Program Manager will not be responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible claims. Proof of submittal of a claim does not constitute proof of delivery. All decisions of the Program Manager are final. Price comparison will be made on rate plus any taxes, mandatory gratuities, and any other mandatory fees associated with the hotel/condo rate. Price disparities that are solely attributable to fluctuations and/or differences in currency exchange rates are excluded from the Low Price Guarantee.
The Program Manager shall not be responsible for any fees or other costs incurred due to cancellation of a Comparison Price purchase.
If you satisfy the terms and conditions described below, Program Manager will refund the difference in price as a credit back to the credit card used to make the booking, and also credit your Program account with double the amount of Points from Bucks Bee that you used for the transaction. The refund is limited to the difference between the Program price for the room only and the Comparison Price for the room only, and does not include taxes, gratuities, guest incidental charges, food and beverage charges, resort fees, hotel/condo reward points or any other fees or miscellaneous charges.
This benefit is NOT insurance: The Low Price Guarantee benefit is not insurance, and these terms and conditions are not a policy or contract of insurance.
The Low Price Guarantee does not apply to the following hotel/condo rate types:
- Rates that are not publicly available, such as negotiated rates, corporate or group rates (such as wedding parties), charters, tour packages, consolidator rates and rates that involve membership fees or volume requirements;
- Discount rates offered only to members of groups or individuals who meet previously-specified criteria, including AAA members, seniors, government employees, repeat guests, or hotel/condo rewards program members;
- Package rates that include the room and other components such as air, car rental, entertainment, and/or meals other than breakfast;
- Package or group add-on rates that extend the length of a stay;
- Rates for stays extending beyond 30 nights;
- Rates that are available on opaque or auction websites that do not disclose the hotel/condo identity or brand until the reservation is completed;
- Pre-paid rates that involve a voucher or other form of pre-paid certificate (including electronic vouchers and certificates) for a hotel/condo stay outside the United States and Canada; or
- Rates that are non-refundable or have a cancellation penalty as soon as purchased.>
The Program Manager reserves the right to modify or cancel the Low Price Guarantee at any time without prior notice. The Program Manager is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules. Void where prohibited by law.
SELLER OF TRAVEL REGISTRATION
Destination Rewards, Inc. is a registered seller of travel in California, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Nevada and Washington under each state's seller of travel regulations.
State Seller of Travel Registration Numbers for Destination Rewards, Inc.:
California registration number: 2067889-50 (Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by California. Destination Rewards, Inc. is not a participant in the Travel Consumer Restitution Fund. California law requires that certain sellers of travel have a trust account or bond. Destination Rewards, Inc. has a bond issued by Beach City Bonds in the amount of $5000).
Florida registration number: ST-35620
Hawaii registration number: TAR- 6545
Iowa registration number: 762
Nevada registration number: 2003-0378
NEVADA RECOVERY FUND FOR CONSUMERS DAMAGED BY SELLERS OF TRAVEL
You may be eligible for payment from the Recovery Fund if you have paid money to a seller of travel registered in this state for the purchase of travel services or a vacation certificate and you have suffered certain financial damages as a result of the transaction. To obtain information relating to your rights under the Recovery Fund and filing a claim for recovery from the Recovery Fund, you may contact the Consumer Affairs Division of the Department of Business and Industry at the following locations:
1850 East Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas, Nevada 89104
4600 Keitzke Lane
Building B, Suite 113
Reno, Nevada 89502
Washington registration number: 602-338-670